cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee robbing me for months without me knowing?

Philweb97
Visitor

So in November 2023 i upgraded my phone to the google pixel 8 pro. All was fine received the device it was faulty, reported it device was replaced the new device was faulty. I rang back up and said ive had enough of this i dont want rhe pixel 8 pro i want to change the upgrade to the s23. I was oulled from pillar to post for days on end hours and hours. I was told oooo you could just pay for both so have a 2nd line i said no im not daft, i just want to have the pixel 8 pro contract wiped and start a fresh with the new device. I spent hours and hours on the phone and was told to do this i had to return the 2nd faulty device. Once it had been received i could then get a phone call to wipe the pixel 8 contract off and have the s23 contract start. So they should have made it that the upgrade for the pixel 8 never happened. I was assured everything was sorted and that everything had been resolved. For whatever reason i checked the bank today, and noticed that my ee bill seemed extraordinarily high. Log into ee app and see a device that i have no idea of no knowledge of linked to a phone number ive never seen before. I have 2 ipads and one phone therefore i should only see 3 subscriptions or plans. The phone number ive never seen in my life and its saying that its a high end contract unlimited everything etc etc. This has been being charged out of my bank for over 3 months and i want it resolved. Ive reported ee to the actuon fraud police, and threatened them with an ombudsman. Can anyone help as ee seem to be lacking in the customer service sector. Also are all callls recorded as i want all the phone logs etc. Absolutely furious about this. How can a device be showing in my plans and the subject of the device is unknown. Total scammers to me and ive been with them for 10 years.

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Philweb97

Thanks for coming here. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

The account you do not recognise is this the same amount as the contract for the Google Pixel 8 Pro?

Have you been able to report this to our customer care team? the team can then send this over to the fraud department for investigation. 

Katie