Upgrade

Shaylp
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi, I upgraded yesterday and phone is due anytime today, but I'm unsure what and when payments will be and if I have to pay twice as this months bill is on the 15th and I can't get onto my account to see or do anything other than shop... I also want to cancel another contract I have but it won't let me see how long I have left on it, the app and online have been down for months and I dont remember any of my passwords to call.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shaylp  to sort out your account access you are going to have to call customer services and request an account reset.   They haven’t been down at all your account just needs a reset and this happened occasionally when account maintenance has been carried out. 
As for the bill for your new contract. You’ll be billed on the same date that you always have been and depending on the monthly cost difference you might be paying less this month or slightly more if your new tariff is more costly.      
you can also when on the phone to customer service give notice to terminate this other contract. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shaylp  to sort out your account access you are going to have to call customer services and request an account reset.   They haven’t been down at all your account just needs a reset and this happened occasionally when account maintenance has been carried out. 
As for the bill for your new contract. You’ll be billed on the same date that you always have been and depending on the monthly cost difference you might be paying less this month or slightly more if your new tariff is more costly.      
you can also when on the phone to customer service give notice to terminate this other contract.