cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront payment refund

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Returned a new phone ordered by mistake, it was delivered back to the returns warehouse over a week ago.

how long should it take to receive upfront payment refund?

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Robert079   Did you call customer services to request the return or did you just return it ? 

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Chris_B @Hi yeah I arranged it through customer service, I got a returns bag from them to send it back

@Robert079   It’s usually around 7 working days.   

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Chris_B ok thanks, I’ll give it a couple more days, hopefully it’ll be done by the end of the week 

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

It’s been around 2 & half weeks since I returned the phone & I still haven’t received any payment yet.

spoke to customer service a number of times about this & currently on hold just now about this.

as a new customer I’m not that overly impressed with the service received & now wondering if it was worth changing network 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Robert079

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I'm sorry to hear this, our customer care team will be happy to help get this looked into. 

Let me know how you get on when you speak to them. 

Leanne 🙂

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Leanne_THi was told it’s taken sometime for the system to catch up with everything, my payment should be refunded by Monday.

if not I’ve to call back again to speak to someone

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @Robert079

Leanne 🙂

Robert079
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Still waiting for refund been around 3 weeks now, every time I phone customer service they tell me it’s been processed & will be paid back within a few days, it’s a bit of a joke that it has to take this long to get back what belongs to you in the first place, not sure how long I’ll give it before I’ll take it further to get my money back!!