cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upfront cost

MikezSanchez
Explorer

Hi

went through my bt app for phone deal as my other had expired. Went through all stages and had to pay an upfront cost for my phone which I was fine with only to find out the check failed and couldn’t go further. They was quick enough to take the upfront cost and I used my Christmas money to get this.

do I need to get in touch with someone regarding the refund or will this be done automatically. Very disappointing that they (EE) do this because now I’m out of pocket. Also how long will this take to refund.

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MikezSanchez 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that the check failed. The money will automatically be refunded back to the original payment card.

Chris

Hi there

Thanks for responding
Do we know when this will done as I still haven’t had it and there is no form of email correspondence been given at all
Thanks
Leanne_T

Hi there @MikezSanchez 

The refund can take 7-10 working days to show back in your available bank balance. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Hi I’m still awaiting the refund for the upfront cost and still not heard anything back regarding this and it’s been just over a week now.could you provide me with a contact to get in touch regarding this issue please
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi @MikezSanchez 

Please call us on 0800 956 6000 and the team will get the refund looked into for you. 

Leanne.