cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised new contract

oj108
Visitor

On Monday 21st August I asked for PAC code with a view to moving from EE to another company who were offering a more competitive SIM only deal. I was contacted shortly after by a member of the Loyalty Team, who wanted to know if there was anything he could do to keep my custom.

We had a brief conversation about the plan I had seen and what he could do to get close to it. 

The call was cut short after 3 minutes, I was expecting the Loyalty Member to call back. He never did. 

On Friday 25th August, I set out to finalise my new contract. Before doing so I checked my account online to see that I had been signed up to a new 12 month SIM only contract that I had not discussed or authorised. No terms or conditions were discussed at all. I received no notification from the company of the change or new contract.

Since Friday I called and emailed EE to sort this, but have not had a response.

Has anyone had something similar happen to them and what did you do to rectify this?

Thanks, 

Jamie

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @oj108 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. I recommend giving our Mobile Care team a call to discuss this. They will be able to look into what has happened and why.

Keep us updated on what happens please.

Chris