cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So my son lost his phone we reported it in a ee store to which we thought they h

Kazzimh
Investigator
Investigator

Screenshot_20230829_213543_Snapchat.jpg

 reported lost phone in ee store, thought they had blacklisted the phone, only to find out these have been added to the phonebill🤬🤬 and the phone hasn't been blacklisted, still waiting for a call from a manager. Job not done correctly🤬🤬🤬🤬

13 REPLIES 13
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Did you get the name of the individual who acknowledged your loss report, and presumably confirmed they would arrange the blacklisting? I don't want to know it, just curious whether you got it.

Hi, yes it was the manager of the store and also the guy who did the new contract

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Kazzimh

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

Are you waiting for a call back from a manager from a call centre or the manager of the store you visited?

Did an agent check the blacklisting?

Speak soon, 

Katie

Hi

Awaiting a call from a manager from call centre.

Spoke to an agent last night and just got nowhere 

Nobody checked the phone

Absolutely fuming 

Please feel free to listen to the conversation 

Katie_B

Hi @Kazzimh

Unfortunately we have no account access here on the community so are unable to listen to calls. 

Please let me know how you get on once the manager has called back. 

Katie

Was supposed to have phoned before 9pm last night still waiting.

New phone has been stopped from making any calls until bill paid

All because 2 people haven't done their job correctly. All they were interested in was sorting a new contract

Leanne_T

I am sorry you to hear you did not receive the call back @Kazzimh 

Please get back in touch with our mobile care team to get this looked into further, or you can raise a complaint on our Make a complaint (ee.co.uk) page, and the team will get in touch once this has been looked into for you. 

Leanne.

red @Kazzimh   please read THIS  on how to report a lost device. You’ll see there is nothing to say you can go to a store for this purpose.   And you seem surprised that a store was more interested in trying to see a new contract.   A shop is there to sell  products.    While the shop should have sorted this for you it’s actually not there for this purpose.