cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my phone

Paulrhodes15
Visitor

I've lost my phone does that mean I'll be charged on the next bill, plus I need a new phone could I ask you for this with sim 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Paulrhodes15   If this is a contract then you’ll still pay that contract until the minimum term date.   If you have insurance then you need to make a claim.    You need to call customer services to report the lost device as you will be responsible for any charges after 24 hours of you losing that device.   You can request a replacement SIM card but EE will not just give you a new device that’s what insurance if for.   So if you don’t have insurance you’ll have to purchase a device elsewhere and use your replacement sim in that device. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Paulrhodes15   If this is a contract then you’ll still pay that contract until the minimum term date.   If you have insurance then you need to make a claim.    You need to call customer services to report the lost device as you will be responsible for any charges after 24 hours of you losing that device.   You can request a replacement SIM card but EE will not just give you a new device that’s what insurance if for.   So if you don’t have insurance you’ll have to purchase a device elsewhere and use your replacement sim in that device.