cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stay away from EE scam

Forgoodnesssake
Visitor

I took out a new contract in November 2023, SIM only, quoted £9.10 pcm because am also BT customer. Told by salesman at Plymouth Branch might be overcharged to start with but would soon rectify and refund would be issued. Have been charged £13 pcm ever since. Tried phoning to sort out but nobody answers the phone EVER, not once! Dropped in to be told would rectify itself shortly, it didn’t. Called Accounts Department and told to go back to branch as up to them to sort out. Made appointment and visited branch approximately four to six weeks ago, salesman did something online and said would all be sorted, it isn’t, still taking £13 pcm. Phoned today, no answer, held on for just over four minutes while phone rang and rang. Will make another appointment to revisit the store, will give them another month thereafter and if not rectified will cancel contract as they are not keeping their side of the deal, luckily I have kept the handwritten quotation from Richard at Plymouth branch. I swapped from 02 to save money and am now paying more. Very disappointed.

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Forgoodnesssake  You have to go to the store to sort this as they give you this discount.      Customer services always answer when I call so I wouldn’t say EVER.    You say you called today and held on for 4 minutes,  it’ll take longer than that  as your not the only customer calling, do you expect everybody else to not call because you want to speak with customer services.