cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Has my Contract ended XXXXXXXXXXXXXX mobileXXXXXXXXXXX

MaryGrace21
Investigator
Investigator

I have a couple of mobiles with EE since moving over from BT.  Had 'big' problem getting access to my broadband account and in frustration was trying lots of things suggested to resolve this and ACCIDENTLY pressed the Leave EE on my mobile account! Would you know if this would be all it takes to commence that 30 days please? I DO NOT want to lose my mobiles I just wanted to find the solution to linking my TWO accounts that I cannot view. It keeps telling me that They are already linked but as I did not 'set up' this BT to EE account I cannot get access.

[Mod edit: Removed details from subject title]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you Chris, did not see this until just now. Never expected you to be around on the site at that time Bless you for replying. Much appreciated.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MaryGrace21 

Welcome to the community.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can make sure that your lines aren't cancelled. They'll be able to try and help you set your accounts up too.

Chris

I would love to Chris but I cannot get to SPEAK with anyone at all!  I dial 150 and get a bot that gives me a list of helpful suggestions and I am so exhausted trying to sort out my problems (I have spent HOURS talking to BT folk who had access to both BT and EE but I always end up on the same merry=go=round! I am an elderly lady who is not too tech savvy or mobile and missed a call earlier today, they just left a message saying they would ring back later but never did. It is a very complicated problem BUT this latest bit of it is making me scared I shall be 'cut off' completely and as I don't get out much without lots of planning that would be a disaster!

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @MaryGrace21 

Did the message saying we'll call you say that you have to reply to it for that to happen? Do you live near an EE Store? You can check on our store finder.
Chris

It actually said you don't need to do anything just now and we will try again later.  Would not be able to get to a store at all.  My husband has dementia and he was the original account holder on BT and despite sending them POA access nobody seems able to get me into/be able to view the account set up in his name (should have been mine as I agreed to it on the phone and it is paid from my bank (they got that right, just used the DD I set up for the mobiles!). BT did send email to say the account was amended (and she had put right the mis-spelling of hubby's name) but it changed nothing!  Did see on BT community that others have had problems when moving during the coming together of BT and EE.  I would never have moved over if I had known that I would lose 'phone support but I had an old copper line and was 'persuaded' to go to full fibre!

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @MaryGrace21 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Thank you Chris, did not see this until just now. Never expected you to be around on the site at that time Bless you for replying. Much appreciated.