cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EE illegally has extended my contract into monthly sim despite my cancellati

Selena52
Explorer

Thats useful thank you.  Ive just switched from a 2 yr contract to a Sim only 1 month (rolling) one with same phone which is now paid off.   I think I want to change to another provider as EE customer service so poor,  so can I give them 30 days notice the day after I switched and be ready to change provider after 31 days with no cancellation charge or another months bill?   Their t & c are really opaque.   TIA!

Sue

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Selena52  if it’s a 30 day rolling contract you only need to give 30 days notice.  

If you want to move your number to that other network you just request your pac code and give that to the other network this will terminate that 30 day rolling contract with EE. To get your pac code just text PAC to 65075.  You then have 30 days to use that pac code after this you’ll have to request a new pac code 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear that, @Selena52. If you're moving your number to another provider, you can request a PAC, which is valid for 30 days. Once your number moves to the new provider, your contract with us will end.

Chris

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Selena52  if it’s a 30 day rolling contract you only need to give 30 days notice.  

If you want to move your number to that other network you just request your pac code and give that to the other network this will terminate that 30 day rolling contract with EE. To get your pac code just text PAC to 65075.  You then have 30 days to use that pac code after this you’ll have to request a new pac code 

Selena52
Explorer

Appreciated thank you.   S.