cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions new plan,allowance reset and apple watch plan add on.

coconutxone
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,Good Morning

*Few questions need answering going to preorder the new iPhone 15 Pro Max sim free outright Apple store online this Friday......

*Next step Looking to move to "EE Sim only deal" from Smarty due to Smarty lack eSim support also can i request my data/text/minutes allowance to be reset on the 1st of each month......

*Next step looking to purchase Apple Watch Series 9 cellular version outright from the Apple store what the process to add the Apple watch add-on cellular plan from EE Also what the monthly charge on this.....

Thank you for reading this.....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @coconutxone 

Welcome to the community, I'll do my best to answer your questions.

You can order a SIM and, once it arrives, change it to an eSIM in your My EE account. You'll be given the next available billing date, but can request to change that in your My EE account too.

With the Apple Watch, you can choose the standalone plan through the setup process on the Watch app on your iPhone. It's £7 per month and gives you unlimited calls and 10GB of data (for use when outside of Bluetooth range of your phone). See the article below for the steps.

How do I set up my Apple Watch?

Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @coconutxone 

Welcome to the community, I'll do my best to answer your questions.

You can order a SIM and, once it arrives, change it to an eSIM in your My EE account. You'll be given the next available billing date, but can request to change that in your My EE account too.

With the Apple Watch, you can choose the standalone plan through the setup process on the Watch app on your iPhone. It's £7 per month and gives you unlimited calls and 10GB of data (for use when outside of Bluetooth range of your phone). See the article below for the steps.

How do I set up my Apple Watch?

Chris