cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My EE app maintenance 7th April 24

Bill_Blackley
Visitor

Why on Earth has the my re app been taken offline to carry out maintenance. ? Surely EE can carry out their maintenance offline then just replace the files that have been updated on their servers ? When will the app be back in service? You haven’t even had enough thought for your customers to give an estimated completion date? Can someone at EE answer these questions?

11 REPLIES 11
discardthismob
Visitor

Chill Bill

Gaynor1989
Visitor

I'm so annoyed I was in the middle of upgrading on the chat and now can't get back on to complete it but contracts been agreed so angry no warning this was going to happen 

RHCW1
Visitor

When will the app be back? This is rubbish 

Beno2
Investigator
Investigator

This is comical since I moved all my services to EE this has been the normal routine by the time they have completed their so called improvements the app is running worse than before this should be fun 

Sean
Kyls
Investigator
Investigator

I am sick and tired of this it happens every month I’m trying to pay my bill but can’t because of this !!! I better not get any late payment charges as I have all of this saved! I better get discount when I do get to pay or I will take this further!  It’s just baffles me if you don’t pay on time you get cut off and charged late payment! This it not on and I want compensation or it will go further! Absolute joke!!

Schools64
Contributor
Contributor

Your system is down. I cannot pay anything to you. You can switch keep on switching off. You’re a pain in the backside. You’re nothing if you keep on doing this.

ChrisSaun1982
Explorer

Why is EE services down still!!

This is taking the **bleep** now EE!!

@Schools64 : Try using Fast Payment online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)