cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill already paid..

Herondale92
Visitor

Hi 

I went to pay my bill today which is due on the 6th January 2024 to find that it has already been paid and that my next payment will be taken out on the 6th of February. 

I haven't paid this bill to my knowledge. Has this happened to anyone else? 

Do I celebrate having the extra money for new year's or do I question and call EE? 

Advice please!

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You must have a DD in operation.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Herondale92 

If you have a credit balance, it should cover next month's bill. If you'd like a refund, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.
Chris

XboxGamer1987
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hello

It happens to me.  Basically I've got a Direct Debit in place and when new bill is available it will be marked as Paid.

However the money doesn't get collected from your Bank Account until EE actually takes from the Certain date on the Bill.