cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone contract not showing in my EE

Georgesonhannah
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, so I have been buying subscription packs with EE for the last couple years and decided to get a new phone on contract in January. Even though I’ve been paying my new contract payments it’s not showing on my EE account and I need to buy subscription packs to use mobile data and texting on my phone. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

9 REPLIES 9
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Sounds like you didn't switch your PAYG to a contract but just bought an entirely new separate contract. You now have 2 separate plans, a contract & a PAYG plan. You can't register them both to the same MyEE. They don't mix.

So, having already a MyEE for the PAYG, you will need to register the contract to a new MyEE with a separate email addy.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi thank you for your reply. Do you know how I can register my contract to a new account? I get update emails sent to the same one as this and it’s on the same mobile number. Is there no way I can merge the two? Thanks 

Oh, if the contract phone has the same no. as the PAYG plan you must have switched the PAYG plan to it when you ordered the contract. In which case you can't be buying packs to use the phone. I suspect you have been buying packs for nothing. You will have a monthly allowance anyway on the contract.

You need to call CS to delete your old PAYG MyEE a/c & then you can set up your new contract MyEE a/c afresh, using the same mobile no. & email addy if desired. You can't mix them under MyEE.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
DanM_B
Investigator
Investigator

I have this same problem - did it get solved?

I rang EE while waiting for my new sim and asked them to remove the PAYG from my account and they said they couldn’t- I needed to wait 6 months and it would delete itself.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DanM_B,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Have you received your new contract phone?

James

I got sim only - new sim received, active and in use.

I’ve created a new EE online account using a different email address which has fixed the issue but it’s not ideal.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DanM_B 

The team should be able to remove the previous My EE account details so you can set up again before 6 months, I would suggest giving us another call to get this looked into further. 

Leanne.

So I have to make a new account with a new email address? Pure daft. All I want is to view my new contract phone bill.

@Juniorc86 : Not if you call CS to remove your old a/c. Then you can use the same email addy for your new a/c.