cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly VAT Invoice for Flexi Pay

pmackle1888
Explorer

Hi 

My bill is split in two now and I get a monthly bill invoice but I don't get one for my monthly flexi pay debit. How do I get a monthly invoice for my flexi pay debit to satisfy my accountant.

Thanks

Paul

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @pmackle1888 

Welcome to the community.

Your first bill will include: your plan, airtime, any upfront cost paid towards the Flex Pay. Your Flex Pay device documents will be available in your EE Online account. Any bill sent thereafter will only show your plan and services, not your monthly device cost.

An annual Flex Pay statement will be sent every 12 months to you showing payments you have made and any remaining payments.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G

Hi @pmackle1888 

Welcome to the community.

Your first bill will include: your plan, airtime, any upfront cost paid towards the Flex Pay. Your Flex Pay device documents will be available in your EE Online account. Any bill sent thereafter will only show your plan and services, not your monthly device cost.

An annual Flex Pay statement will be sent every 12 months to you showing payments you have made and any remaining payments.

Chris

Thanks very much for your reply Chris.

This does not help me. I need a VAT bill every month. Do you know how i can obtain one?

Leanne_T

Hi @tonyprouse 

Our bills for personal users show all charges inclusive of VAT. If you need a VAT breakdown for business purposes, please get in touch with our mobile guides to arrange switching to a business account.

The team will go through the plans and let you know what options are available.

Leanne.