Hi

Jade150764
Investigator
Investigator

Hi i dont have cover on my ohone nut i have lost my phone and sim card will i get another phone and also wang a new sim but same number 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jade150764,

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your phone.

If you don't have insurance, we wouldn't be able to replace your phone but we can get a replacement SIM with the same number out to you.

To report the loss, please call 07953 966 250.

The team will cancel your SIM to avoid any unauthorised usage and blacklist your phone so it can't be used with a different SIM.

James

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jade150764,

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your phone.

If you don't have insurance, we wouldn't be able to replace your phone but we can get a replacement SIM with the same number out to you.

To report the loss, please call 07953 966 250.

The team will cancel your SIM to avoid any unauthorised usage and blacklist your phone so it can't be used with a different SIM.

James

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to call CS to report the loss & they will block it & send you a replacement SIM with the same no.

You won't get a replacement phone if you are not insured. That's what insurance is for.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)