cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone billing AppStore

Wammy0786
Explorer

769C3B6C-9E2D-4593-97C5-8559427A41FA.jpeg

Hi I was trying to add my ee number as payment method on AppStore but always get an errors saying (There may be a billing issue with your mobile account. Contact your provider or add a new payment method.)

Does anyone know how to fix this thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wammy0786 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a pay as you go or pay monthly account? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi 

its pay as u go 

Leanne_T

Hi @Wammy0786 

As this is charged to your bill, you would need to have a pay monthly account. 

Please see the Charge to mobile, Help page for more details 🙂

Leanne. 

I'm having the same issue and the information you provided is wrong. It even states on that link you have attached that you can add a pay-as-you-go number to mobile billing. I believe this is an EE issue that needs to be fixed. 

Things you can try are calling up and getting the bar removed. Unfortunately, this did not work for me. 

I also have issues using mobile billing on all three of my EE accounts. 

Leanne_T

Hi @R0BUST 

Sorry for any confusion yes charge to mobile can be used for pay as you go as long as the account has credit available to make the payment. 

If you are having a problem with charge to mobile, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne,

I've tried to get the issue fixed for over a week now. No one on your end has a clue why it's not working. This is on three different EE numbers. All of them cannot charge to the mobile bill. Two monthly accounts and one pay-as-you-go. I think they're going to some higher power to try and see why it's not working.

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear this @R0BUST 

Have our mobile guides raised a support ticket to get this looked into in further detail? 

Leanne.

I think a team one-up from the mobile technical team is going to have a look at it. So hopefully they can figure it out.

Leanne_T

Keep us updated if you can @R0BUST 

I hope this is sorted soon for you 🙂

Leanne.