Miss sold

ToothsweetieUK
Explorer

Didn't get to see any sim deals when id asked specifically on entering store. Instead told how to think. Told that this is a good deal, ignored my saying no I don't want a phone. I was continually pressured, told my ultra wasn't an Ultra. "Oh you don't want one of those they're expensive". I already own one?

I was experiencing panick and froze because I kept being ignored and spoken over like I don't know what I own. They have taken advantage of my clinical vulnerability. Which they new from my previous visit.

I had to return to store because CS couldn't help?

I've still not heard anything. They're quick enough to tell you when you start anew contract etc.

I feel physically sick to think I have trusted EE and have had this done to me twice whilst clinically vulnerable. Once over a phone call which was sorted. Now instore but it's like my free will has been removed. 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Why go shopping at a store where you get no cooling-off period? Order online; much lass hassle.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @ToothsweetieUK

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this. 

Are you aware if our customer care team sent retail feedback?

Is this being looked into for you?

Katie