cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large Bill

MartinIrving
Investigator
Investigator

Why am I paying just under £80 for my iPhone 13 when the 15 is from £28 to £45 especially as I have been a loyal customer for 9 years, I even have broadband and Apple tv from you at an extra £29 which brings my monthly bill to over £100. I also rarely call people and need  the phone being disabled. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MartinIrving 

If you would like to discuss your bills and look at ways to reduce the costs if possible, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @MartinIrving 

You pay the price you agreed at the time of taking out the contract. Proces change all the time. 

Text UP to 150 to see if you can upgrade. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
I understand this and really appreciate your answer. But the price i took it out at was about £52. Then i received two emails a month or two apart saying the price was going up. So it went up twice to leave me paying over £25 extra. And having upgraded for the 9 years I have been with EE I have been put off upgrading now … locking me into another 2 years of ridiculous bills. I hope you understand my confusion that a £25 price hike is a lot more than inflation. I always liked EE but for the little i use my 13 now i could spend £10 a month on PAYG. But i am going to see when my contract expires which should be soon. But 1 update can brick your phone. For the £1000 it costs i hope i get £1000 quality free from faults.

Regards.... Martin Irving
Sent via iOS m: Malware free
Leanne_T

Hi @MartinIrving 

If you would like to discuss your bills and look at ways to reduce the costs if possible, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

Thank you very much Leanne. Normally I would do this as customer service is amazing with lovely agents. But I have broken my arm and the bone is offset and not healing. Along with the shattered lower leg and foot I received in 2014 I feel a little down and find it hard to talk to people. Hope you understand. Please have a nice day and thank you for your support 

Leanne_T

Oh no that sounds very painful @MartinIrving I am sorry to hear this has happened to you and hope you're OK. 

You can also message us using the start conversation option here - Contact us about your mobile phone (ee.co.uk) which will show when available.

All the best. 

Leanne. 🙂

Aww thank you Leanne, that’s really kind of you and has cheered me up. Pain is my prison unfortunately with people who try to take advantage when before my disability they wouldn’t have dared. My broken arm is a result of stopping travellers stealing my electric bike which being an engineer i built at great cost that requires no pedalling and does 30mph. So it was desirable to them. Police did nothing despite it being right in view of the streets CCTV. But its people like you who restore my faith in humanity. Some tears for your kindness just happened. Hope you win the lottery, i will pray for that. Take care, your an angel…. Martin. 

Leanne_T

Thank you so much that's very kind @MartinIrving 

I wish you a speedy recovery if possible and all the best for the future. 

Leanne.

And all the best for you Leanne also. Take care my dear.!