cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't pay my bill on 150, EE app still isn't working,

TheDharmaArtist
Explorer

The 150 automatic system seems to have an error, the webpage isn't fully functioning, and the EE app is still unusable due to improvements. 

It's been months since I've had my tablet in my hands and now it's back and  just a few minutes ago I had remembered that I have to pay my late bill. Only to find out no  matter which method attempted the system error is still the same. 

And I can't even leave a message to say I have tried... So what am I supposed to do before I get cut off again. And I was so stressed out last month dealing with my health, a problematic ex-wife and then one morning yet again the middle of important business dealings I have added stress being cut off totally and YET AGAIN I FORGET TO LET THE ADVISOR HOW I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE DEFUNCT SYSTEMS!! Oh they love reminding me how I've not paid bills on time for X amount of months, 

Crazy how conveniently they forget about the morning they switched off my WiFi, when I was in the middle of negotiations with an Art Collector & Dealer. I was about to have my BIG MOMENT. I'd just met a seriously connected Art curator. Not much further to discuss with hime and I was about to be sent quite a huge amount of money to get creating artworks for immediate sales of my art with his clients all around the world, art lovers and celebrities paying ludicrous amounts for Art!!

I wouldn't be so behind with payments if that fateful moment didn't happen, mo warning all because they had an error on the system with my payments not occuring when they certainly had been made as discovered later. 

And I alsokeep forgetting to mention that when I call customer service. It's lovely having chronic insomnia, mental functioning goes right out the window after being awake for 5-6 days at a time with only 4-7 hours sleep the day i finally crash out 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ADVISOR CONVERSATION TOMORROW MORNING! Especially now all this is on ,y mind and I'm fuming. 

Thinking I've truly reached the point of having enough of this.. and balls to it I'll just leave EE for my own peace of mind.

Thanks in advance for any advice from the community

Regards Dharma Artist 

4 REPLIES 4
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @TheDharmaArtist 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call 360 you will be able to pay your bill. 

Thanks

David

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@TheDharmaArtist  The app is ok now so you have to try again.  But did  you try your online account?  
And you seem upset that just remembered to pay your late bill,  so it was late the whole of yesterday when customers services was open  and now you don’t have any support it’s someone else's fault you’ve not paid a late bill . 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @TheDharmaArtist

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not been able to make your payment. 

Have you tried again this morning?

Are your services still working?

Speak soon,

Katie

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Pay online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)