cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I officially complain and report ee

Shezney84
Visitor

does anyone have a real email address or where I can officially complain and report ee for false advertising.  

I purchased a contract on the offer of a free £300 gift card, this was last November and they have still yet to send me a gift card. 

I have asked over and over and I get given fake emails which I email and it gets sent back as a fake email address , I tell them this and get passed to differnt places all blaming each other sending me in circles. 

I got told couldn't issue it without speaking to prize department,  they said I need ee to sanction/ action it as they hadn't so spoke to another person who assured me he has actioned it by emailing them and to Tey a different department who told me again no its back to ee to sort. Every time it's a different person I tried to open a complain last time as the person I spoke to was also rude and he opened it and then I got an email saying was closed the next day! 

I need to complain to someone outside of the company. No one seems to know who to talk to or where to speak to , how can I get the reward card I was promised I wouldn't have purchased this phone there were different offers but this seemed at the time a good one but without the 300 extra card it's not as good! 

They sold this to me but never delivered 

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @Shezney84.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Which phone did you take out and what was the exact date that you ordered?

I'll try and find some information on the offer to help you.

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can make a formal complaint to EE & if you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice and here is the Complaints Form at the foot of the page.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)