cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing adress

stefanstan
Visitor

Hi ,i ve moved to.another adress ,can i change routher therre ,my old adress is xxxxxxx  xxxxxx xxx xxx and new adress is xxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxxx.

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

10 REPLIES 10
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @stefanstan ,

Welcome to. The community,

You should be able to do this by logging into your account, otherwise you will have to ring customer service and they can update this for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you talking about a Broadband router? If so, have you requested an EE Home Move of your BB?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Bharathraj2628
Visitor

I want to change my address on contract

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bharathraj2628

You can update your address details in your My EE account.

Leanne. 

Hi

Hello @Bokuli ,

Welcome to the community,

Anything we can help you with?:

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Momal
Visitor

New adress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Momal

You can update your address details in your My EE account, or, please call us on 150 and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

Gouravkocher
Visitor

My old adress is XXX XXX But my new adress is XXX XXX, 

[Mod edit: Please do not post your address in this public forum]