cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Pay Billing

rce87
Explorer

Hello

I upgraded my contract a few months ago and now my bill is showing "Your Plan" and "Flex Pay" as separate billing items. I expense my bill through my employer but I need these items to show as one Item. This is new to me, its never been displayed like this before (Long term EE customer). Can I have both items combined for billing?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @rce87 

Thanks for coming here. 

Your airtime plan will have one bill and the device payment will appear on a separate bill, paid for via separate direct debits.

You can find full details in our Flex Pay Explained, Help page. 

Leanne. 

rce87
Explorer

Hi Leanne

I can see that which is why I asked the question.

I need both items under one bill like it has been in the past. How can this be changed?

The change was not made clear when I took out the new contract.

Rob

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rce87 

If you would like to discuss your options please call us on 150. 

Leanne.

bristolian
Legend
Legend

I recently moved one of my lines from standard phone-plan across to a Flexpay, not only was it explained as part of the process (even though I was aware), but I had to complete several webforms acknowledging various elements of it.

It would not have been possible to complete the change to Flexpay without being made aware that it's fundamentally two separate contracts - one for airtime, the other for device finance.

As an aside, there has been much pressure in the market for reducing monthly costs & increasing awareness, after the completion of a minimum term - this is one of the easier methods to implement it.

Princesswin89
Visitor

Hi Rob, 

I have exactly the same issue. Did you get anywhere with EE/combining the charges? 

Thanks a lot! 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The advice to anyone with the exact same issue is the exact same as is posted above.

FlexPay is fundamentally two separate contracts, each with their own payments.