Endemnity

crarmory
Explorer

Has any one been told someone is paying you account, and it's only showing my payments on my banking App and my EE app, and so they have returned 119.00 to this other person, so now I look like I've not paid, was told its going to be a cheque to me and my bank account, why? And so sign of it here, this was the 16th of January 24, this other person is not with EE, I was given a number  that I was told a man rang and asked about an endemnity on my DD, I don't pay by DD I pay by bacs,  he had my bank details but knew no security questions, I've spent hours ringing EE and my bank to prove I've paid it, I've screen shot payment I've got statements "paper" I will not be happy if it impacts on my credit report score, I've worked very hard to get it up, any idea if this has happened to others, C

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@crarmory : Who told you this & how? You sure it's not a scam?

Was that how they spelt "indemnity"?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi I wrote this last night and was tired, so spelling was my mistake, it's deffo EE, they rang me back today, I thought it was sorted, so my payments have come up and I'm now back to credit on phone contract, but now the app says in the device, payment is 52 quid in arrears, which is bollox, they are giving my money back to a supposed account paying my bills, so for every payment I made it now says endemity paid, yet nothing has shown up on my app to say there's extra being paid, it been going on since last year supposedly yet no sign on my paper bills or app, I'm not paying it again, it's a bloody shambles, ombudsman next I think, 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @crarmory 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

The app can take 24 hours to update payments and changes, if this is still showing after 24 hours please give us another call on 150 and the team will take a look at this for you. 

Leanne 🙂