cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit date change

coconutxone1
Explorer

Hello,

How many times can you change your direct debit date? My direct debit date is greyed out with this Sorry, you can't change your payment date. You've already changed it the maximum number of times.

I want my allowance to be reset on the 1st. Do I click on the 9th or the 10th? The only dates available are the 7th, 8th, and 10th.

Also, does this apply to your other accounts I have linked up, like your Apple Watch data add-on, or do I have to do this on each account? New to EE billing system.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @coconutxone1 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

You can change your payment date after you’ve received your first bill.

Your payment will be taken on or around 8 days after your bill date. 

If you change the direct debit date, this will be for all numbers and add-ons on the same pay monthly mobile account. 

Leanne 🙂

Cheers, Leanne_T

You cleared everything up on the billing so all my sim will be taken on the same day also I did asked for a change in live chat.

They somehow reset my allowance on the 24th of October. The direct debit date ended up on the 1st or 2nd of each month. I should have mentioned I wanted my direct debit payment taken out on the 9th. Also, last thing, Leanne, how long can I request another change? Do I have to wait until my next bill date or once my direct debit is taken out this 2nd November?or wait till the 24th that is when my data allowance is reset the change of date on the direct debit is greyed out.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @coconutxone1 

Please try again after the next bill has been paid and any problems please call us and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.