cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access upgrade online

Jess8145
Visitor

Hello,

I am well overdue an upgrade but everytime I login and press the upgrade button nothing happens.  I click upgrade and nothing even comes up, it just reloads the same page over and over and over.  If I do it through the app it just goes in circles.  I went into the EE store but the employee told me the prices in store were more expensive and to try online but now I cannot do either? Please help! I don't want to switch companies but this has been a month and no one is helping me so I cannot see another way to get my new phone and this one is awful at this point. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
jamil27
Investigator
Investigator

Have you tried calling their upgrades team? They may be able to offer more competitive upgrade plans than what you see online.

Regarding your online upgrade access issues, you should get evidence of it (like screenshots and screen recordings). Use the evidence as the basis for a formal complaint.

From personal experience, companies like EE will not do the right thing or help you unless you raise a formal complaint and take it to the Ombudsman.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jess8145 

Welcome to the community

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team too, so they can look into why you're not able to upgrade online, or offer you a deal over the phone.

Chris