cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Retrieve Invoices

1Cold
Visitor

I am trying to retrieve my Invoices, is the Billing System working ?

9 REPLIES 9
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @1Cold ,

Welcome to the community,

Where inare you trying to download your bills?

You should be able to do this via the EE App or via the website by logging into your account.

In the Ee App, click on manage at the bottom, then at the top you will see bills and payments click on there or where it says Paid you should also see a link to see your full mobile bill.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I'm looking for the same thing.

I'm in the app, have clicked on Manage, then the only options are Plans & Subscriptions, or Your orders.  Neither of these show my bills / payment history. Any ideas?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @clemsandison 

Thanks for coming here. 

Does the option for Bills and Payments show if you log into your EE account online through a web browser? 

Leanne 🙂

No it doesn't, have tried both ways

James_B

Are you using a personal or business account, @clemsandison?

Do you see a 'view bill' tile on the home screen of the EE app?

James

It's a personal account. On the phone app I can't see a 'view bill' option on the home screen.

At the bottom of the screen there is:

Home / Shop / Manage / Rewards / Help

In Manage there is:

Plans & Subscriptions / Your orders

But no 'bills' section in either of these categories

James_B

Hi @clemsandison,

Have you linked your phone in the EE app using the 'link a product' tile at the bottom of the screen?

Are you a new EE customer?

James

I've been an EE customer for years but never tried to look at my bills on the app before. There's no obvious option to 'link a product'. When I go into 'Manage' I can see my phone number and data usage so it must already be linked.

James_B

Hi @clemsandison,

If you log in at Account settings (ee.co.uk), are you registered as the bill payer or user?

James