Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling within the 14 Days

c00kie72
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I recently signed up to EE on a sim only plan.
My new sim card arrived on Sept 27th and on that date I completed and emailed off the cancellation form to the email address provided.
I've not received any acknowledgement of my email being received.
I've tried phoning up about this and all that happens is that I'm on hold for ages, I just don't have time to sit waiting on hold for hours to get this sorted out.
Is there anyone on here from EE that can help with this please as I just want to get confirmation that my cancellation request has been received and will be processed?

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @c00kie72 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To check the cancellation request and get an update on this you can contact our returns team on 0800 079 0103 and they can check this for you. Our customer care team may also be able to check the request, you can use our message us option on the Mobile phone (ee.co.uk) page to contact the team. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Your reply was of no help to me Leanne.

I had already stated that I don't have time to sit on hold for hours, and you advise me to call up!!
I did try calling the number you suggested once, but that department isn't open at weekends. 
During a tea break I tried calling while at work, and guess what I'm in a cue and EE are currently dealing with heavy call volumes so waiting times are going to be long.

I've now received a letter today from EE warning me of suspension of my service as I've not paid my £15.99 that was due.

Is there anyone on here that can actually help me with this rather than provide me with a phone a number that I don't have the time to call?

Christopher_G

Hi @c00kie72 

We don't have access to your account here in the community.

Have you managed to get through to speak to someone about your account yet?

Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for your reply.

I've just finished using the chat service and it's been sorted now.

Christopher_G

That's good to hear, thanks for letting us know, @c00kie72. Thanks for your patience too.

Chris