cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel dr card details

Cj2016
Visitor

How do I remove my card details from a sim only rolling monthly plan? Or how do I stop the automatic monthly renewal?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You don't register a bank card for monthly contracts; only a DD. So do you really mean for a PAYG SIM with direct card payments?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Michaelhanlon19
Visitor

Have two cards on my account but like to delete one of them

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Michaelhanlon19 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you log into your EE account online and select Payments, do you have the option to remove the card details? 

Leanne.

JaydonOneal
Investigator
Investigator

Hi man, To remove your card details from your monthly SIM plan or stop automatic monthly renewal, you will need to contact your mobile operator. Your carrier may provide you with instructions on how to remove your card information from your plan or stop auto-renewal.