Investigator
Investigator

I need to chat live to someone on ee live is there a link

20 REPLIES 20
Tafman6
Investigator
Investigator

Is there a chat link I can chat with customer service 

@Tafman6  if live chat is available you access this via your online each account.  

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Tafman6

Thanks for posting.

Is there anything we can help you with on the community?

Do you have a personal pay monthly account?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Tafman6
Investigator
Investigator

Tafman6
Investigator
Investigator

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, if you are on contract you'll find Live Chat at Get in touch when it's available during EE UK opening hours.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Saints1993
Investigator
Investigator

Sadly it seems live chat only works if you're looking to join EE or upgrade your phone... Convenient that hey..?

If you got an issue with your existing contract that don't want to know as they can't get more money out of you, you'll need to sit in the long phone queue

Need someone to sort refund, did my upgrade didnt like phone so sent back still not had refund that was 2 weeks ago then did a new upgrade and hot charged twice for the phone cost so now I'm down £72 pound I was told this was all been refunded nothing has happened need this sorting 

Mike172
Visitor

I’m having same issue the links don’t work to? The chat live icon doesn’t pop up at all