Billing

PAC53
Visitor

I am unable to see my latest bill on the app even though I have had an email telling me that it is ready to view

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chris,

Yes, all good, thanks!  Around the time you posted (6pm), everything suddenly came good!

It would seem it was an  authentication issue as the log-in page which kept looping, now works first time.

Glad it is resolved as not only Billing was off-limits, the smartphone itself was largely useless with Parental Control stuck on Strict - Under 12s!

Thank you for your follow-up interest!

Screenshot from 2023-08-14 17-50-47b.png

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @PAC53 

Are you receiving an error message.

Can you view it on your online account.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
mickeymac321
Investigator
Investigator

Same here.   Trying to log-in to MyEE and it goes into a loop.

The myEE server-side software confirms that I am logged in. But then asks me to log-in again!

"What happened?  Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."

The reason I need to log-in urgently is to reset the MyEE Content Lock to "Off". 

Like MyEE Billing and Payments, the MyEE Content Lock is also buggy.   My EE Content Lock  keeps resetting itself to "Under 12 year olds" (!) 

Which means that every https://  website is then blocked, as are all the social media networks, including Facebook.

Content Lock has been faulty for a while now.   It feels time to request a PAC code, cancel this EE contract as "not fit for purpose", and migrate to V/fone or Thrée.  Unless there are more fruitful suggestions, please?

Hello @mickeymac321 ,

Welcome to the community,

This is strange, as that does not happen to me, not sure why your content lock keeps on changing.

I would suggest ringing customer services and asking them to reset your account, they should also be able to switch content lock off for you.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled My EE App? This could solve the problem.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
mickeymac321
Investigator
Investigator

Hello Schockwave,

Thanks for the welcome.   I had been trying to log-in using a PC, trying three different browsers - Chrome, Firefox and Brave.    But since you mentioned the MyEE  app, I tried that too on Android.   Same issues.

Several different error messages are reported by the myEE server:

"Please try that again. Sorry, your new controls didn't save.  Our fault.  Please try again or come back later"

"Sorry there is a problem. What happened?  Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now.  Please try again later."

"ERROR. We're working on fixing this page  In the meantime, find help at ee.co.uk"

"404 Not Found  -- nginx"

And when it did eventually report success with turning off the Content Lock:

"On the device you'd like to apply these new parental controls to - switch airplane mode and off , or restart it  to apply the controls."

When I check at   https://ee.co.uk/plans-subscriptions/mobile/settings-permissions/

It still says Parental Controls is still set to "Kids (Under 12s)"  !

Now I can't even log-in at all.  Just a message saying:

"We’re working on it.  We’re just getting things ready behind the scenes. Please wait a minute then refresh the page. (2005)"

And back to the log-in loop.

To be honest, and pardon the pun, but I am getting to the end of my tether!   EE mobile data  is no real substitute for fixed wired internet.  Much too unreliable for regular daily use, despite being similar in price.

mickeymac321
Investigator
Investigator

Here's the latest error message. I can't even reach the MyEE Login Page:

Screenshot from 2023-08-14 16-11-34.png

Enough! More than a few hours wasted today, playing around with this.

Back in the day, Three used to be pretty awful for these kinds of faults.

Have things improved with the V/fone merger now approved?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mickeymac321 

Are you able to log in now?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, all good, thanks!  Around the time you posted (6pm), everything suddenly came good!

It would seem it was an  authentication issue as the log-in page which kept looping, now works first time.

Glad it is resolved as not only Billing was off-limits, the smartphone itself was largely useless with Parental Control stuck on Strict - Under 12s!

Thank you for your follow-up interest!

Screenshot from 2023-08-14 17-50-47b.png

James_B
EE Community Support Team

That's great @mickeymac321 

Thanks for coming back to let us know. 🙂

James

TR35
Explorer

What my bill