cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been charged twice

Aimbot
Visitor

I've been charged twice. I paid my first bill on the 11th/12th after getting my phone at the start of February. I paid it manually 4/5 days before it was due my bill was £69.31 I paid £35 then £34.31 in the space of an hour. Through the app. I rang ee and they said it would be credited to my account in a couple of days which it was it's now the 23rd of February and ee just took another £69.31 out of my account (it's not pending its gone out of my bank. My next billing payment is mentioned to be the 15th of March I don't understand why I've been charged twice. My ee process has been nothing short of terrible with so many things happening to and with my device can someone help. I'm fed I've been on the phone to ee numerous times fixing things it's abit of a joke. Please help. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Why did you pay your bill manually when you had a DD in operation? If you have a DD in operation you shouldn't make a manual payment on or soon after your billing date. It is then too late to stop the DD being auto taken in full. Even if the DD fails the 1st time of asking it will be auto attempted again about 7 days later. Now the extra will be used as credit against your next bill. It won't show on your a/c until the next bill.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)