cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App payment issues

Frazer96
Visitor

The EE App is still not allowing me to pay my bill I have brought this up numerous times and I get told it will be fixed by the next app update but they have been like 6/7 updates and still won't work does anyone have a fix for this and yeah I know I can call to pay and stuff but prefer the app actually worked 

8 REPLIES 8
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Pay online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Frazer96 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you pay the bill if you log into your EE account using a web browser? 

Do you get an error message using the app? 

Leanne 🙂

sonicainugala20
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I finished my contract last 2months back. I have 2sims and I called them and ask them to change my contract from phone to sim without telling me and they Charging me more money. 
they are charging for 1mobile, 2sims, and insurance 

please I’m requesting you to pay my money back and charge only for sim contract 

otherwise I would like to take severe action against your company 

Katie_B

Hello @sonicainugala20

I am sorry to hear you are still be charged. 

I'd recommend giving us another call so our customer care team can look into this for you. 

Katie

I won’t believe your words from now

because I called to customer care for 2 times and I asked them to change my contract 

they just ignored my msgs and started charging me more

i dnt have much patience to argue with you guys 

please change my mobile contract to sim and pay my mobile bill from last 3mnths and I want my refund back 

Katie_B

Hi @sonicainugala20

Our customer care team are in the best position to be able to look into this further for you as there is no account access here on the community. 

If a cancellation has been placed and the line has not been disconnected the team will resolve this for you. 

Katie

I’ll call you by end of the day

Is it possible to get my refund which I payed for last 3months

thank you

Katie_B

This is something our customer care team will be able to confirm with you @sonicainugala20

Be sure to keep us updated, 

Katie