cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Mess

jstern111
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am the account holder and bill payer with four mobile numbers on my account. Up until recently I have been able to log into my account and see all four numbers and manage them . Recently however something changed and whilst I could manage all the numbers for reasons unknown all of the billing details etc were being sent to my daughters number/e-mail.

After calling 150 to get this resolved, everything is completely messed up....

When I log into my account it says my account is closed. Now none of the four numbers are associated with anyone's email etc so nobody can check anything.

After three further 150 calls, including two escalations to higher tier support, I am being told that they don't know how to fix it.

The phones continue to work, the direct debit keeps being taken but we have no ability to manage the account.

Any ideas as to what I can do as I am seemingly stuck!!

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @jstern111

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened.

Are you aware if a ticket has been raised for this to be looked into by our level 2 tech team?

Katie

jstern111
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Katie_B - Thanks for the response. As far as I am aware, there have been two tickets for level 2 support but neither has led to a fix.

Leanne_T

I am sorry to hear the support tickets have not resolved this for you @jstern111 

Have the team tried removing the registered EE account details for you to register again? 

How long ago was the last support ticket raised? 

Leanne.

jstern111
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Leanne_T - That has been tried and didn't work. The first ticket is about a month old and the second about two weeks old.

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @jstern111 

In this case, the EE account would need further investigating to get this sorted for you. 

When you get the chance please get back in touch with our technical support team, they are the best people to help and will have access to the previous tickets. 

Leanne.

jstern111
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Will do!!

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @jstern111 

Leanne.