cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day notice dissapeared

Moh53
Investigator
Investigator

So i put my 30 day notice in on the 24th of july, called yesterday to confirm it would go through they said this morning, and now its still not cancelled and after calling the agent told me there is nothing he can do, any help ??? its a 30 day rolling.

7 REPLIES 7
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Moh53

Welcome to the community. 

When you placed your disconnection request how did you do this?

Katie

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Moh53   When did you take out this 30 day rolling contract?        As 30 day rolling contracts have a 12 month minimum term.

If this 30 day rolling contract is as due because you reached the minimum term of a 12/24 month contract this doesn’t apply.  

24th july , called 150 and went through to the leave ee line , i assume thats the upgrade team

24th july, and what 30 day rolling has a 12 month minimum term how does that make sense ? its called 30 day for a reason right ? 
to clarify i got the sim on the 24th of july and put the 30 day notice in that day

@Moh53  You might want to read THIS  click the legal bit at the bottom of the page.   

no words honestly, still ive done this in the past and it always went through, why this time special? also any guidance on how to file a report on agents ive talked with? thanks.

Then, @Chris_B , why would that PAY MONTHLY 30-DAY SIM ONLY page say "You can get even more from your pay monthly SIM with a 12 month plan" if it was already a 12 month plan?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)