cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not allowed to view this page

kimijohno
Visitor

When trying to check for my broadband contract end date I try going into broadband subscription on app and I get the you are not allowed to view this page message 

IMG_7666.png

 any help appreciated 

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kimijohno : I get that too! It's only meant for users with New EE Full Fibre BB. Have you?

Your min. contract term date will not be found anywhere in your MyEE for BB. It would have been in or workable out from your Welcome email. If you haven't kept that you will need to call EE to find out.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
kingdong71
Investigator
Investigator

I get this too after switching over to full fibre, so very annoying!!! I want to manage my landline account and adjust the add-ons but can't. Using the website instead of using the app is just as useless. For a company such as ee to have such a poor website is shocking, they need to sack the staff and get some qualified ones in. If it is not resolved soon I'll cancel my landline and either just use my mobile or transfer number to Voipfone, they can have my money instead. They run my business lines and you have complete control over your services and can add and remove options whenever you like. ee / BT could learn something from them 😉

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

@kimijohno and @kingdong71 I'm sorry you're getting error messages in the app when trying to manage your broadband.

Have you reported this to the helpdesk yet? We're working through the issues with the app and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Neil

so Neil, as you are aware of this issue, it still doesn't appear to have been resolved. Any updates?

Nope, only shows my mobile details not my broadband details.

Where do find out the end date of my Broadband?

John-C

Hi @Techno, Issues with the app should now be resolved, Have you reported this to the helpdesk?
Cheers

John

Hi John,

Thanks for responding. Can I report by email or text?

Yes, @Techno , my instructions in other thread were only for mobile.

Your min. contract term date will not be found anywhere in your MyEE for BB. It would have been in or workable out from your Welcome email. If you haven't kept that you will need to call EE to find out.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
John-C

Hi @Techno, sorry those options aren't available, 

Call on 0330 123 1105.

Calls are free from an EE number. Charges may apply if you call from another network.

Cheers

John