cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes please send me your intimidation and insult!

Djblyvzee1
Explorer

Today I was going through my messages and I noticed that, an amazing little bit of customer care was in short supply. I'm a EE broadband and phone contract and tablet using the best part of £100/110 a month for the last year. Never missed a single monthly payment, except for a few days late as I have been having issues with the Banking system but I have continued to pay everything to the best of my abilities, only to be getting extra charges for being a couple of days late. Liberty.......

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Djblyvzee1 

Would you say the same thing if your employer paid you a few days late, I would assume your answer is no. 

Late payment charges are part of most if not all services. If you knew there maybe issues with your payment then you should have called EE in advance and let them know or paid another way

If you speak to EE CS they may reimburse these charges. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
timprocter
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Djblyvzee1 

Seems very harsh on your behalf as you admit making late payments to EE.

I have to agree with @Northerner on everything he said.

I actually run my own business and have made a new policy recently, late payers get excluded from my clients list.

Full Fibre Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb.