cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why would anyone move to EE?

FifeFlyer
Investigator
Investigator

I called last week to switch my BB from BT and ditch the TV and landline.

Guy on the phone says he`ll have to cancel my TV 1st (which he has) and call me back Monday (yesterday) to dicuss the deal.

Am still waiting on the call and on reading the comments on this forum, I hope they don`t phone me. Since I moved our mobile contracts I haven`t been impressed with EE mobile and now reading about the App and BB problems, I won`t bother.  I was bullshtted in the EE shop last year saying we`d get the unlimited data as part of the new contract but the guy on the phone last week says no. That`s a new contract with new numbers???????

I think some staff need more product training. One of them is wrong.

Anyway, rant over. BT will be losing a loyal customer (40 years+) when my current deal ends.

1 REPLY 1
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hi @FifeFlyer

I read your post on the EE Forum and wanted to share my thoughts as a customer moving from Sky to EE. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. While my interactions with EE have been positive so far, I understand that issues can happen. It might be worth giving EE's customer service a chance to address your concerns. Feedback like yours is crucial for improvement. I hope your future experiences with EE are better.