Theresa79
Visitor

I want to cancel my ee phone and broadband please 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

You need to give EE a call to cancel and give 30 days notice.

Or you could use a PAC code to transfer a number to another network which will effectively cancel your mobile and then join another broadband service who can do the cancellation of EE broadband for you when they take over the line.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

You need to give EE a call to cancel and give 30 days notice.

Or you could use a PAC code to transfer a number to another network which will effectively cancel your mobile and then join another broadband service who can do the cancellation of EE broadband for you when they take over the line.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

To cancel your EE BB & Home Phone either:

• If you no longer want any BB at your location, you phone EE on the Freephone no. (Opt 1) in my sig. and give 14 days notice OR
  • If you want to migrate your BB to another ISP other than VM or if you're moving to FTTP, you apply to them directly & they'll take care of everything bar your final EE bill.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)