cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble linking

Carl35
Visitor

Hi,

I’ve been with EE a number of years now with my mobile phones, I have them both linked with EE ID,

i recently just purchased EE broadband & landline under a different email address, & I’m unable to link them to the same EE ID,

Ive tried changing email address with my mobile phone I’D to the same address as my EE Broadband, but it’s saying this email address is already linked to another account,

any help as to how I can link my 2 accounts would be appreciated,

thanks Carl 

4 REPLIES 4
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Carl35 ,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to first make sure that both accounts have the same email address, I would suggest speaking to customer service so that they can sort this out, they may then have to reset your account as both need to be on the same email address.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

You need to call customer services and ask them to link them to a single EE ID.

I have the same issue, my broadband is on a different account to mobile services. When I called and spoke to them they told me they could do it manually for me.

I opted not to do it as there's a problem with my 'main' account, when I try and log into the App it says it's closed but online it's fine. I didn't want them to mess around with it and break anything (more)!

@garetc , did you not get them to reset your main account, as this should then resolve the issue of it showing as closed on the App, then you would be able to link both?

Resetting the account usually solves the problem, but EE customer service would need to do this.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

They seemed pretty clueless when I tried to get it resolved.

Allegedly it's a known problem, there's been issues with EE IDs and a ticket has been logged... (they have been telling me that for 8 months)