cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer a landline number to SIM.

StarMariner
Explorer

With EE , can I transfer a landline number to SIM, including local area code?  I've done some research, but need to know if EE do this service? 

Its 2024 and things have changed a lot. I believe now days the process of getting a PAC code for a landline is possible from my landline provider. Has anyone had this experience?

I don't want VOIP, need second bearer in case of power cuts, extra costs, privacy and other.

I need a 'home' contact phone , for emergency use and to reduce nusicance calls.

I could divert my landline number to mobile, but I would still be renting the landline at extra cost.

I have a spare smart phone that will be ideal if a landline number went to it.  I would add a bluetooth handset to that, if nessacery..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StarMariner welcome to the community and thanks for posting. The service you're referring to is offered to EE Business customers and is called EE Pocket Landline 

Thanks

Neil

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StarMariner welcome to the community and thanks for posting. The service you're referring to is offered to EE Business customers and is called EE Pocket Landline 

Thanks

Neil

StarMariner
Explorer

Thanks Neil-O;

That rings a bell in my head. It would be nice if it was residential customers too. 

Thanks