cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart/enchanched WiFi been pulled

Bluenose_Dave
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I was speaking to EE today and i was told when asking about my enhanced WiFi not working yet, that it been pulled for a month so off line team can work on the issues it has, as it is affecting a lot of people

FFTP Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb
3 REPLIES 3
MSFazack
Visitor

I have just moved to EE from BT following an email from BT. I have still not received all the equipment (I have him but no wifi extenders or hybrid connect) - this is causing major issues due to size and layout of my property and devises outside, namely my car charger that needs a good connection.

I also, cannot get broadband account in the EE app which I already have for mobiles.

Not a good experience this far, any help welcome,

I’m still waiting for my equipment, I contacted EE a couple of days ago, and I was informed that they are waiting for a delivery of equipment. 

Bluenose_Dave
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Another update on this, since this weeks update to the EE app, if i go manage, included with package mange WiFi enhancer, if come up with the usual can’t load this page it not our fault it ours message, but if i repeat it, the second time i get a whirling icon, that does nothing more

few issues i am finding besides the WiFi enhancer not working, I can’t test my speeds via the broadband performance test, i get a page saying about needing a linked EE account what i have,

and the normal WiFi controls, im sure i am not alone with these problems, and they still advertise the WiFi enhanced features even if they do not work, there seems so many broken features with EE i though it would be as smooth as BT had been for 5 years being the same firm, but it is not, it all has a very rushed feeling to it so far

FFTP Busiest Home Bundle 1.6Gb