cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal of BT contract meaning switch to EE

Martyn2020
Investigator
Investigator

I contacted BT to renew my Broadband contract, this renewal meant a switch to EE, I now have an EE log in and my bill is shown and managed through the EE website, my new service is EE Essentials: Fibre 50.

Will I get new equipment, I am still using my BT router, I am unable to do a speed check through the EE website as it says I do not have an EE Router, I cannot go and try through the BT broadband website as my account has been closed?

I have paid my first EE bill manually but want to set up a Direct Debit but when I go to the correct page I put in my bank details and the box goes blank with a message 'This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue.'  I have tried on different browsers and my phone

3 REPLIES 3
Stuart-H
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Martyn2020 

Thanks for posting. I think this is going to need a bit more investigating for you.

I've sent you a private message asking for some more details so you can contact us.

Cheers

Stuart

jb03
Visitor

Hi - I'm having the same problem setting up a direct debit. Did it ever get resolved and how?

Thanks

Martyn2020
Investigator
Investigator

EE, or a moderator from EE, saw my message and contacted me.  In the end they sent me a paper DDR Mandate which I returned, it had my account details printed, so I guess you will have to contact them directly if they do not spot your message