Return kit

Damurrays
Investigator
Investigator

I am being sent lots of emails requesting me to return kit by 10th May or I will be charged.  I returned the kit on 9th April and have the certificate of posting. 

The problem is I joined EE in January, but there was a problem so got moved to BT in February, then moved back to EE in March, so I've had multiple accounts and each time got sent new kit.  Even though  I was assured I wouldn't be sent any more kit when they changed me from BT to EE.  I've returned 2 extra lots of kit which have been sent to me, and have certificate of posting proof.  I have called and been advised that I have nothing to return, but I'm still receiving emails to return kit. Please can someone sort this, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Damurrays 

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear that you're still receiving those emails. What kind of kit is it? Is it a mobile account or broadband account that you have?

Chris

Hi,  ithe email is requesting a return  for TV box pro and mini  and another email for 4g hub    I've returned 2 minis and pro box and router on 9th April and  a 4g hub  on 2nd may. 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Damurrays 

When you called, did they check both the status of both the TV boxes and the 4G router returns?
Chris

Unfortunately I don't know what they checked. 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Damurrays 

It's good that they confirmed that you don't need to return anything more, I'm just worried that they haven't checked both your broadband equipment and the 4G box. I recommend giving us a call, just to make sure.

Chris