cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Product Issues

Steve196111
Explorer

I have just signed up for EE broadband although I thought I was signing up for BT. The guy who took my order set me up with a gmail.co.uk email address which doesn't work so didnt receive my initial new customer emails. They changed it to gmail.com and tried to resend but this didn't work so they sent the emails manually from their email address. I have not been able to see or manage my order progress. I have an existing EE email account so tried to link my product but this didn't work. It seems the guy just used a incorrect email address to process the order as the correct email must have said email already exists. I am not at all happy with the service and already thinking of cancelling this order before it is active due to the start up issues I am having

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaGall
Investigator
Investigator

Sadly I had the same mess when changing from Bt to EE, it should have been straight forward. IT ISNT! from mid Dec to now still having issues. I really wish I was back with good old slowly slowly Bt....

Hope it gets sorted for you.

@TriciaGall : You've gone to mobile BB while OP is on fixed BB. It's not the same.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)