cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code on my a/c holding back wifi extenders

Mwood24
Investigator
Investigator

We upgraded our a/c on 9th Feb 2024, After engineer fitted new equipment and got our new fibre up and running in living room which was good.

We then looked at linking up our office in other side of bungalow and wifi wasnt reaching. So existing plug in extender wouldn't work do we contacted EE saying all this pls help with discs or upgrade extender. They said if on full fibre this we a good prospect for us, but after a dozen calls and promises no action taken!!!  Each call operator gives us same story, Erroe code on a/c says your on full fibre wont let us send anything out, needs to be corrected at our division then applied again.

We realise lots are complaining to them and its bt side that gives extenders, but we arnt getting anywhere here...

Also been told that systems are merging giving problems too,  were 150 fibre and was done on 09 02 2024  not yet resolved.

Any way forward on this please  ?

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mwood24,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to get a Wifi extender. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy

PM sent Paddy.

Thank you.

Mike

Tried the three bt wifi extenders that EE sent and not compatible,  can you please chase this up as we're in the same position.

Need white EE ones or the upgrade that works with our router.

Thanks

Mike Wood