cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE App WIFI Controls error

SilverSurferGuy
Visitor

I’ve recently upgraded my broadband to the EE Full Fibre service and thus far it’s (as advertised) blistering speeds of 500mbps so no complaints there at all.

unfortunately unlike as advertised I have NO App controls at all. I’ve added a picture of the error message I get when I try to connect to my Hub.  Has anyone else had this message and more importantly does anyone have a fix?

I’ve spoke to EE who seen to scratch their heads when you ask them for a remedy but it is being looked into and as the error message suggests is EEs error not ours. 
The features on the App are advertised as part of the package and are contractually a part of the service 

I’m trying to be patient having had the service in for a week now with no controls 

anyone has any tips advice remedies or are suffering with the same error message…let me know 

thanks 

IMG_0543.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SilverSurferGuy

Thank you for your post and welcome to the EE Community!

I am sorry you're having managing your Wi-fi controls and for the error message you're seeing.  We can pick up from here and help investigate.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Robbie