Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT/EE Hybrid Connect Shows Good Signal - But Shows No SIM

bubba_66
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I was checking some items on my EE Hub and noticed that the Hybrid Connect was showing no SIM, I have never had an occasion where I need to use this yet, however, now I am wondering if it would actually work if I needed it.

I work from home 90% of the time so it is important that this works as advertised and also in line with what I am paying.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

bubba_66_0-1715503178918.png

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Neil, thanks for contacting me. I have since posting powered off and on the Hybrid Connect. Now the light has gone from red to blue and the 'no SIM' warning has gone. I should have done this before I posted here.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Regards 

David 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi @bubba_66 what colour is the main light on the front of your hybrid connect equipment?

Neil

Hi Neil, thanks for contacting me. I have since posting powered off and on the Hybrid Connect. Now the light has gone from red to blue and the 'no SIM' warning has gone. I should have done this before I posted here.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Regards 

David 

JimM11
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@bubba_66 Your wi-fi signal strength is not the best also, is the hybrid far from the router?

The Hybrid is probably about 5 ft away, I will move it closer.

And see if the wireless signal improves.

JimM11
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@bubba_66 5' is pretty close may just be the reporting off values, better to have a good 4G/5G mobile signal than lower wi-fi values.... And you should test the fall over to the mobile signal to ensure it is all working.