cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pro max

Pka
Visitor

Order my device on 16 September was told I will receive on 22 or 23 Sep. Called on 23 to be told it’s now 14 days. Still nothing day which is 14 days. 
I’ve been with we and t mobile for 25 years and I pay for 4 phones. This is terrible service. I’ll be leaving 

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Pka 

Your decision to leave of course, but you should know that stock for this device is low. This is the same situation for every Iphone release thanks to fake supply/demand constraints implemented by Apple for the first 3 months. It will likely be at least 30 days at best. 

Keep checking EE order tracking:

https://ee.co.uk/help/orders

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pka  Perhaps you should blame Apple for not making enough devices for all that want them.  EE can only send out what’s provided by Apple.    Not sure why you got told you’ll get it around release day because at the point of contact they don’t know how many they’ll get to send out for release day.   And yesterday Apple released the device to 20 other countries so demand will be higher.