Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max

ThomasLewis
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

When can we expect to see the pricing for the new iPhones to be released this Friday?

36 REPLIES 36
RiskySiren
Visitor

I’m also eagerly awaiting any pricing and preorder announcements! I need to know which life insurance policy to cash in to get it 😂

Jonm140
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Will likely be on Friday. They’ll be the same as the current contacts I assume.  

Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

I’m pre ordering mine from Apple and the prices pretty much same as last year but the pro max version now starts with 256gb storage for same price as the 128gb storage of last years £1.199. So I’m guessing EE pricing should be about same as last year . But you never know

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max

I think all prices will drop. Can't imagine the iPhone 15 being the same price as the 14. 

Sh4un
Explorer

Apple 0% apr and £10 sim only… save a few hundred when compared to getting it on contract. 

0% apr from apple and a sim only… saves you hundreds compared to a contract phone. 

Peterldavey
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just ordered the iPhone 15 max in blue (256) and the phone operator says I get it on launch day however on online it says within 14 days. Let’s see what happens. Anyone else  ordered this phone? What delivery date did you get? 

@Peterldavey   How pre-ordering starts tomorrow.  

Please see 

https://newsroom.ee.co.uk/ee-to-offer-new-iphone-15-and-apple-watch-lineup/

ThomasLewis
Contributor
Contributor

I got the iPhone 15 Pro Max - 256GB - Natural Titanium, ordered online but because of some weird issue it said I had to call to confirm the order. The delivery date online said within 14 days, but the agent said the stock level showed on his system at 999+ and that I would receive on launch day.